Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakwooten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2016, 05:09 PM
    Strep/ Scarlet Fever
    I'm curious is there is a difference in strep rash & scarlet fever? If so what is it? Also is 500mg Amoxocillin every 12 hours, strong enough to fight both?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 12:41 AM
    We cant give you a determination on the dosage of amoxocillin. Suggest you ask the prescribing physician this question, or your parmacist
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 12:52 AM
    The dosage of amox is dependent upon the patients weight, as well as other factors.

If you are concerned,it would be in your best interests to return to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

Scarlet Letter F, for Felon [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all, My name is Michael and I am 26 years young. When I was 17 (Senior) I moved to Michigan and began to date a 15 year old (Sophomore). Her guardians found out and pressed charges. I plead out to a Felonious Assault, right before I got off the 5 year probation. Stupid me, I decided to...

My girlfriend has strep and scarlet fever should I be checked? [ 1 Answers ]

Should I wait until I have symptoms?

The Scarlet Letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help writing a thesis for my literary analysis on the Scarlet Letter. I want to write about the setting or the symbolism used in it. Please help. Thank you

Paul's Scarlet Rose [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a US source for this plant?:)

View more questions Search