Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2016, 03:30 PM
    How do you diagnose the Tachometer and Horn circuit on a 1992 Dodge Dakota?
    I'm working on a 1992 Dodge Dakota. The horn and tachometer are not working. According the fuse diagram they are both on the same circuit. The fuse is good, and there is power to the fuse location for that circuit. What else can I check to diagnose this circuit? Thanks.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 07:31 AM
    Check your grounds. Without a good ground circut nothing will work no matter how much power you put to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 dodge dakota 3.9 runs rough [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1992 dakota 3.9 automatic when you start it it will run fine but when you shut it off and restart it it will run rough and start popping real bad , you have to shut it off to clear it , the plugs where changed and wires and cap , I checked the fuel pressure and it is 34 when it runs rough...

Diagnose ac on dodge ram [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Dodge Ram. The last couple of months, when I use the AC it's been blowing out cool air, sometimes hot, then sometimes cold. I was buying a new gas cap today at a NAPA store and asked the sales dude if he knew anything about AC and explaned what my problem was: I told him the same...

A/C circuit breaker tripped but working now.need to diagnose. [ 28 Answers ]

My A/C circuit breaker tripped two nights ago (after a huge rain shower in the evening), and each time I reset it, it tripped within 3 seconds. I then, shut OFF the Main, reset the A/C circuit breaker, and then turned ON the Main. The A/C has been working fine ever since. What do you think was the...

89 dodge dakota [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have an 89 dodge dakota truck 4 cyl If I put the clutch in it starts up just find But if I release the clutch while in neutral The motor dies anyone no what this could be? :mad: The clutch does not need to be pressed down to try to start it does attempt to start weather I have if...

View more questions Search