Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faruq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Audible or visual alerts
    Any audible or visual alerts known to activate when a room reaches 72 degrees?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Erm, you could probably easily find a monitoring device that would easily do this. Or you could wire your own digital thermometer up to a PC, and write your own (very easy) code up to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I am using Access as my DB. I want to save a value in one table in DB. But the value am saving shd exists in database in another table. i.e. that value hs to be compared with the other table .Only if it exists then it has to be saved. How to do it.

ZoneAlarm Security Alerts (Urgent) [ 3 Answers ]

Today, I've been receiving various security alerts from ZoneAlarm. I don't know that much about network security, but these are the messages that I just received. The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (TCP Port 55555) from ip56500def.direct-adsl.nl (86.80.13.239) (TCP Port...

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing visual basic program. Could you help with the code how to login.

Run rules and alerts before junk email filter in Outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

With SP1, Outlook 2003 stopped running rules on emails that were determined to be spam, http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842510#XSLTH3133121121120121120120. Is there anyway I can have the rules run again? If not, how do I uninstall SP1? Thanks.

View more questions Search