Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faruq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Temperature controlled light
    Is there a light(red) that can come on when a room gets too hot?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 13, 2007, 10:49 AM
    If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, you can hire an electrician should be able to wire a light to a temperature sensor to do this for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlet Controlled by a Switch [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced the electrical outlets in a room I recently had dry-walled. One of the outlets I replaced was partially (1 of the 2 receptacles) controlled by a wall switch. I hooked the new outlet up exactly as the old one was, but now the outlet is on all of the time. The wall switch no longer...

Wiring Remote Controlled fan to Three-Way Wall Switch [ 23 Answers ]

We recently purchased a couple of Hunter ceiling fans which came with remotes. I didn't realize this at the time, but supposedly you can't hard-wire the fans to three-way wall switches because they came with remotes. The problem with this is we have to fumble for the remote every time we go to our...

Remote Controlled Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

We recently bought a new house. In the master bedroom is a remote controlled ceiling fan. This fan, as far as I am able to determine, works solely by the remote control. There is nothing hooked up to the wall switches and I can see no on/off switch. The problem now is that the remote is broken...

Help wiring a fan controlled by thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a 24,000 BTU forced hot-water heater to be installed in my attached garage, but I'm having a tough time understanding how to wire the fan properly to a thermostat. Currently, I have a 5-zone plus priority 24 volt Argo AZ-6P (120 VAC) Zone Valve controller opperating 3 zones of my home...

Possession of a controlled stubstance (Testosterone Depot) [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help me out!! I was flying into the states from Bogotá Colombia, connecting in Houston to Fly to Orlando, Florida. I was returning from visiting my Colombian wife who is in Bogotá. When I was connecting in Houston, US Customs stopped me. The US Customs began to search my bags and...

View more questions Search