Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dougmuirhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2016, 11:58 PM
    Furnace heat up but fan won't run
    Furnace will work properly then out of blue furnace will heat up but fan won't kick on but will run when switch to fan only. It is an electric Chaudair 25kw furnace.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2016, 05:46 PM
    Do you have a volt meter & know how to use it? Without some testing, we're guessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace blower will run with the air on but won't run when switched to heat [ 2 Answers ]

My combustion air fan will kick on and burner will lite but fan will not kick on. When I put the termostat in cool the blower will kick on but won't in the heat setting. It doesn't matter if it is in auto or on position. Won't kick on in either

My furnace fan won't run in the fan on position on the thermostat. [ 10 Answers ]

My furnace fan won't run in the fan on position on the thermostat. I don't know the model number but my furnace is a Trane high efficiency with variable speed DC motor about five or six years old. It seems to be working OK in the auto position. It's keeping the house warm but I have an HRV and...

Heat pump fan will run on manual but won't run on automatic [ 0 Answers ]

The fan that puts the air in the house won't run at all on auto. But you can put it on manual or on and it will run. Service man said when he checked it out he couldn't find anything wrong. He suggested we get the power company to check the transformer on the pole but all of that checked out as...

GMC Furnace - fan won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GMC Furnace. When it calls for heat the small fan starts and the igniter goes on. The blower fan does not activate nor do the burners lite. The gas valve does not appear to open? I see a small red led light on the circuit board does this have any meaning?

Blower won't run in auto for heat with oil furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have an oil furnace. A/C works fine. Heat last season worked fine. Started up furnace this year just fine. But blower would not start on auto. The blower will run in heat mode when set to On. I replaced the Limit Switch in the Plenum. No change.

View more questions Search