Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ales1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2016, 01:14 PM
    I will describe the video,someone please help me find this song ?
    Uhm,someone help find a song please ? There are 2 guys in the video fighting each other with red boxing gloves as far as I remember and the singer is a white girl with blue eyes and curly black hair.
    I believe it is from the 2011-2015.

Check out some similar questions!

Describe the video find the song [ 0 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of a song from maybe 3-5 years ago. I never knew the artist or title. In the video the singers' faces (men) merged into & across each other like in a kaleidoscope. Think the singers're black & the vid in black & white. Real catchy music but never caught...

Describe music video find song [ 0 Answers ]

Basically the video is about a t-shirt with the uk flag that passes from one person to another through time, until it is sold on e-bay or something like that.

Find song by describe video [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a song by describing the content of the video. There's a man who is actually the singer. He is dressed like an soldier from the 18th century. He walks through the forest while playing a drum. There are also animated animals which follow him. Unfortunately I haven't got any idea of...

Trying to find a song, but I can only describe the video [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone can help.. trying to find a song and I can't remember a single word from it, or who it was performed by (it was a band, I know that) The video starts with a girl passing a shop window, she stops to look at a TV, and the band is playing on it... In part of the video the lead...

Need name or artist of song (can only describe video) [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew the name or the artist or song of a music video I was on mtv or vh1 a couple of years ago.:rolleyes: The video is about a girl that is kind of like a goody two shoes, but then she goes to, what looks to be a warehouse party, where the cops come and she gets caught...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.