Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamondlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2016, 10:43 PM
    ​Can I be pregnant?
    I'm six days late and I'm showing pregnancy symptoms, I had two little light pink spots and now it looks like it's ending. ​Can I be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2016, 03:47 AM
    If you have been having sex, then you could be pregnant, since no birth control is 100 percent (if you are using any)

There are few signs at one week late, often there is none. And those are also the same as a late period coming.

In about 8 days you can take a pregnancy test. Also do it, first thing in the morning with first urine of the day. This is the only way to know if pregnancy
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2016, 04:47 AM
    Certainly pregnancy is a possibility if you've had sex. Your cycle could just be off, but if you are normally very regular, feel that you are experiencing possible pregnancy symptoms, and since you are about a week late, take a test.

If you get a negative, either test again several days later, wait and see what happens with your period next month, or see your doctor for a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Chat with a Doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend a week and two days ago, but I was on my period. The condom broke, but we don't know when, and he had already came. I am on birth control, but my period is lasting longer then normal.. Is that a sign of me being pregnant?

Ask a doctor chat free [ 0 Answers ]

Might be pregnant not sure I have missed my flow this month but I been late before but not this long took a hpt both negative I don't want to get my hopes up

Ask a doctor chat free [ 2 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed as a borderline diabetic. I have been oozing bowel movement without feeling it, till it smells

View more questions Search