Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pls help me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2016, 01:03 PM
    I need help for my friend!! Please help me!
    so i cant really remember the song but i remember the video.
    its starts with a guy at a wine store and he buys wine and time stops or something like that, and there is a group of friends and every time someone drinks from the wine the time stops and he is moving by the sea from a group to a group...
    anyway thats all i can remember... my friend reminded me of this today and its driving me crazy...

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.