Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melaku Abebe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2016, 04:24 AM
    Scholarship for Phd in accounting and finance
    I want scholarship for PhD in accounting and finance in USA. I have an interest to learn my PhD in order to serve my country Ethiopia and the rest world throuh my life by generating a medium level of income to me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2016, 04:46 AM
    There is normally none, there are often work programs where you do research or teach for the university. Some nations (yours) often help for people who will return to their country, (you will need to check with yours) Also some business may offer you work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a free scholarship in finance & accounting? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear/ Sir I have BA in management from haromya university and diploma in accounting from AAU School of Commerce. I need to upgrade my education to MA in finance and accounting. I hope you will tell me something ! Yours , Tewodros Ethiopia

Regarding tax on PhD scholarship [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I received 1042 s this year as I started my graduate study. The income code is 15. I am nonresident and I am filling 1040 nr ez. Most of Indian student at my school claim all the tax deductedon their scholarship back based on article 21 (2) of us-India treaty. However when I read that...

PhD Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am recently graduated from Finland.I m looking for scholarship for my PhD program in Finland or some other country.Since,I am very much interested to work in the field of social inclusion and exclusion,social stratification,social discrimination.Do you have any ideas regarding PhD in...

View more questions Search