Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    17lx49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2016, 12:51 AM
    Rooftop chase
    Which movie was it that had a rooftop chase where the pursued jumps, miraculously survives, and keeps running and the chaser with the gun gets to the edge of the roof and wants to shoot the pursued but gives up cause he's too far away? Or was it a TV show?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2016, 12:13 PM
    Lots of movies like that. Some of the Dirty Harry movies have scenes like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Rooftop chiller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing maintenance to a 400000BTU chiller, but I'm having troubles with the heating section, because it's works with GLP and burners. When I run the system everything Ok, but, don't know how many time after, the burners go off . The problem? Two switches that open the circuit and close...

1986 Carrier Rooftop [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I know I should probably just change the system but the AC works great still and I just want to make it through this winter. If there is a quick fix please let me know. Both the fan and the A/C work, however, when I switch the unit over to heat there is nothing. The thermostat is one of...

Neighbor's daughter / Despondent on rooftop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Today while taking my kids to school I witnessed a neighbor's teenage daughter sitting on top of their 2nd story roof top looking very despondent. She had removed her window screen and crawled above the garage. Her friend was in the driveway trying to talk to her. I immediately...

Rheem rooftop heater / AC [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Rheem rooftop heater / ac that is 13 years +, the ac works really well during the hot summers, When fall hits and we start using the heater, the house heats up really well, but the problem is when the heat stops blowing the fan contiunes to run for 10, 15, 30 min to a hour. It varies. ...

Rooftop Standpipe perhaps? [ 6 Answers ]

I have read through most of the plumbing problems and haven't seen exactly my situation, so here goes. Here are the facts as best as I can describe. Block home built in 1968 as 2 bdr. 1 bath Addition of a bedroom and additional bath circa 1978 (fireplace too.. another issue) Secondary...

View more questions Search