Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joey56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2016, 07:47 PM
    Should I join the hockey team
    Hello, I am a seventh grader girl that just started high school. We have a school hockey team and I don't know if I should join or not. I am pretty good at it and I know that I would have no problem making the team. Its just that I odnt know anyone on the team and they are mostly all 8th grader boys. The only girl I know is some other girl but we don't really get along well. And she is friends with all the guys trying out. Please help me make this difficult decision. I have until tomorrow because that's the last time to sign up. Thank u
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2016, 07:53 PM
    This sounds like something you really want to do, and better yet, something you're good at. Why deny yourself the opportunity because you're afraid? Fear will always be there, graduating, picking a major, picking a college, picking a career, starting a new job, meeting a new person, getting married, having kids, and the list goes on and on.

Don't let fear stand in your way of something that could be amazing. I think you should go for it. It may be hard in the beginning, but once everyone gets to know you, I'm sure you'll all become friends, and team mates, and you'll be glad you did it.

Good luck kiddo. I think you should go for it. Always take every opportunity life hands you, never be afraid to try. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Get People To Join My Team? [ 6 Answers ]

I Have Started A New Business Venture With A Company That I Really Believe In Called Tahitian Noni. I Am Only 23 And Met More Than My Share Of Millionaires From Doing This Business, And They're All Humble! The Company Has A Great Compensation Plan! Do A Lot Of Traveling, Have Great Incentives...

View more questions Search