Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oil2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2016, 09:48 AM
    How to handle these 2 questions ?
    Find all such functions that each tangent to their graph also the tangent to the circle with the center in point (0, 0) and radius =1.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2016, 10:05 AM
    Since this is homework.. how would you approach this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler K-649 Single-Handle Faucet Handle Removal Help Needed [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remove the handle from a Kohler K-649 single-handle kitchen to get to the valve body. I've sprayed lubricant, with no success, and tried to easily pry the handle off with a screw drive; I don't want to damage or break the handle, any suggestions? Jimmy

Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?

Delta single handle no water comes out tub will come out removed handle [ 0 Answers ]

Delta single knob tub/shower faucet. Very little water comes out faucet. When we took off the knob and turned on the water we had great water pressure come through the open handle pipe could not get it pressurized to run out shower. Plumber put on new cartridge but still not much water came out.

How to remove handle on single handle moen shower faucet [ 5 Answers ]

I have a single handle shower faucet. Took out the end screw and the small screw under the handle that tightens it to the unit. The handle will not slide off. Is there a step I am missing? How do I get the handle off??

I snapped the tip off the shower handle. Unable to screw new handle. It's a symmons [ 3 Answers ]

I have a symmons shower faucet. While removing the old shower handle I snapped the tip off where you screw the handle on. There is no way to attach the new shower handle. Help

View more questions Search