Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariaransom156 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2016, 03:18 PM
    Job functions
    I have an assignment that requires me to ask specific questions of an actual probation officer. One being, what are the job functions of a probation officer? Is there any probation officer reading this that could answer this, and just 2 more questions, for me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2016, 06:12 PM
    We have a few on here, I am retired and now a University professor, but was a probation officer at one point in my career.

So just post your questions, we have many people from the legal work, that can help give you answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

How to solve trig functions applications for advanced functions? [ 2 Answers ]

A point on the ocean rises and falls as wave pass Suppose that a wave passes every 4 s, and the height of each wave from the crest to the trough in 0.5 m. a) how do we graph the height of the point relative to tis average height for a complete cycle, starting at the crest of a wave. And how do...

Design a job description and job spesification for a hypothetical job [ 1 Answers ]

ABC company has a problem of motivation among their factory floor workers.the management decide to increase the amount of task to be performed by some employees while providing more authority to some of the employees to performe duties.Along with these changes another set of empoloyees werw give an...

Composition Functions and Inverse Functions [ 3 Answers ]

Wow! These things are boogers! :eek: any way to make these things easier?

View more questions Search