Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dasanii05 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 09:25 AM
    Relapse... now what?
    So 2016 isn't starting so good for me I relapsed after 4 whole years!! I am so disappointed in myself. So now what should I do? Haven't felt this lost in hearts!Help me please.
    ~*~ChAnA-GuRl~*~
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2016, 09:31 AM
    Just because you fell off the wagon doesn't mean you don't try to get back on it. What's stopping you?
    Dasanii05 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 09:34 AM
    I stopped the "binge" as of today. I guess I used my addiction as a cruch again. Things are not going so well in my life right now so I used behind it. I should definitely go to a meeting though right?
    ~*~ChAnA-GuRl~*~
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2016, 09:40 AM
    Right! AA and NA have some great parties during the holiday's. Thought you knew. Did you also forget to call your sponsor BEFORE you use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relapse [ 0 Answers ]

Dr Bill I wrote you for my son that he is binge drinker. He again drink after long time. This time he did not binge but drink. Now I am again scare how we help him to control his drinking. He is saying that he is going to see his doctor tomorrow and after that he will not drink. This time he...

Relapse of BPD? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in November 2008. I received almost 18 months of therapy for it, and have been out of therapy for around 6 months now. At the time I chose to leave therapy early as I felt that I was much better and was experiencing a much better quality of life,...

Depression relapse? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys Well I'm here for a little advice and guess bit more of a rant because we all know it helps. Anyway I've been suffering depression since I was a child self harm for as long as I remember. Finially with the help of my husband and Les of hard work from me I have reduced the cutting,...

Relapse on the breakup of an ex [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a girl for 3 years. We had our share of good and bad times. Broke up a couple times. But she made the decision to move to Kansas, I'm in California, with her family. We ended up breaking up about 2-3 weeks before she moved. I was doing fine accepting the fact that she's...

PTSD relapse [ 15 Answers ]

A few days ago I had quite a major relapse of my PTSD symptoms. It was triggered by recent family events, especially something that happened this past Sunday. I know I'm being vague, but I'm not ready to talk about it right now. Those of you who know my family situation probably have an idea of...

View more questions Search