Ask
    strangwood13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 03:45 AM
    Indicaters wipers don't work until driven 5 minutes
    X reg berlingo van wipers indicaters only work after driving for 5mins
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 3, 2016, 07:36 AM
    Start by checking your battery and alternator. You may be starting off with below minimum values.

After running for 5 minutes then the system charges. Check that first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My air conditioning work 30 minutes and than stop for 30 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioning daikin models nr is.(FTY50gaval)work 30 minutes and than stop it self for 30 minutes.

1997 ford f150 waherfluid pump and wipers don't work when I push the button. [ 2 Answers ]

Wipers work just fine when you turn them on, just nothing when I push the button. Can't seem to locate a fuse for this. Can anyone help with the location of the fuse. Swapped the relay with no luck.

Wipers work sometimes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have a 1997 GMC YUKON and most of the time when I turn on the wipers they don't work, only have front window wipers. So I checked and cleaned the fuse, I took out the wiper motor and cleaned it, I checked out the wire connections everything looks OK to my untrained eyes. What else...

Wipers won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Ram 1500 and the wipers started acting up. They seem to only work only on "dry" days.Every night we get a little snow they don't work,but when it drys up they seem to work fine.I've checked the fuse and 2 relays. Perhaps a "ground" problem?

View more questions Search