Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markcathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 03:30 PM
    H4 US visa travel to canada
    Does a citizen of a third world country required to have a canadian tourist visa though he/she been living in the US for almost 4 years and currently holding a H4 visa? I will trully appriciate the replies... tnx a lot and have a nice day... :)
    v_atray Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Short and sweet answer: yes.

Even if you want to go for a day to see niagara falls. Check canadian embassy website for more details.
    gdgdgdgd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 10:26 AM
    This official site gives the requirements for third country citizens presently residing in USA, i.e. TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA APPLICANTS WITH TEMPORARY STATUS IN THE US, to obtain Canadian - Temporary Resident Visa:

Consulate General New York :: APPLICATIONS AND GUIDES :: Temporary Resident Visa
    sachinsardana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 08:49 PM
    My sister is on H4 visa and my brother in law is on H1 visa ( valid for three years) but they do not have any stamping on their passport. Can then visit to Canada and if yes for how my days . Please reply. And sure there will not by any problem for them to go back to USA

Thanks
    Sachin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel expenses deduction for L1 visa (less than 1 year) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Tax Expert, My sister, Indian citizen worked for WMC direct (Burbank) from Aug 12th 2005 to June 12th 2006 with an L1 visa. According to publication 519, pg 28, Chapter 5, if a temporary assignment lasts less than 1 year, ordinary and necessary travel expenses as well as lodging(rent paid...

Visa do Canada! [ 1 Answers ]

I am brazilian, living in the U.S. with a F1 Visa, and If I decide to visit Canada, do I need a Visa? Since I am not american, and if I was in Brazil, I know they require Visa to go to Canada, if you depart from Brazil... Do I need Visa departing from the U.S. Thank you

Travel to Canada [ 6 Answers ]

I plan to take the family to visit some friends in Canada this Easter and was wondering if there are any special documentation I'm going to need when: From US to Canada: - Leaving the US - Entering Canada From Canada to US on the way back: - Leaving Canada - Entering the US

Travel to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Canadian,living in the U.S. with a permanent residence card.Do I need a passport to go back into Canadato visit, And if so how do I get one.

H1B Visa Pending, want to travel. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would be glad if someone could help me out here, about travelling abroad while my application for changing from F1 to H1 status is pending. If I travel abroad right now, my I94 card number is going to change, so will that require me to REFILE the H1 application again or I would be...

View more questions Search