Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talbots1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2016, 06:38 AM
    Possible broken leg
    Husband hurt in snowmobile accident. Thinks leg may be broken. Do we go to urgent care, clinic or hospital?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2016, 10:58 AM
    You shouldn't even have to ask this question. ER quickly
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jan 2, 2016, 05:08 PM
    Exactly what ma said, straight to ER!! Urgent care facilities sometimes (always? The only one I've been to does) do have x-rays, but he'll get the best care at the ER/hospital. I hope he heals up quickly!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2016, 06:07 PM
    I guess it will depend on the level of your urgent care, when I broke mine, they treated me at the urgent care, but again, this was down town Atlanta, and their urgent care was designed for that also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About a boy who has a broken leg [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie!! Someone help me! It's about a boy who has a broken leg, so he can't be like all the other kids so they tell him he can be in their group if he crosses a drainage ditch and spray paints the wall on the other side... The problem is that on the way over he...

Hamster with broken leg [ 2 Answers ]

My hampsters leg is also broken/injuried, but its her front leg. She's only a couple weeks old, and I just noticed that it was like that yesterday. She wasn't making any noise but she is kind of sliding/pushing herself to walk. I can't take her to a vet because there isn't any around home. =[ I...

Doggys broken leg [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much it will cost to get a puppys broken leg fixed?

How to tell if my dogs leg is broken? [ 4 Answers ]

My Japanese Chin hurt his leg somehow 2 days ago. How can I tell if it's broken? He can put some weight on it but then it's like it gives out. I can't afford a vet bill. What can I do?

Broken leg, no one walking dog [ 3 Answers ]

Salutations, I broke my leg 2 weeks ago and am unable to walk my 2 year old dog (which has always for some reason been my job) No one in my family has walked her for the aforementioned amount of time, and I feel terrible for her, is this really bad for her health? Fondly, Nat.

View more questions Search