Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akhlaqahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2016, 08:46 AM
    Life Insurance
    Assalamu Alaikum, I want to ask you two question no one Life Insurance is Halal in Islam this is not like a gamble, Quastion no two if I know my boss do tax fraud the pay I get from him is Halal.Please answer me
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2016, 06:29 PM
    Hello Akhlaqahmed,

Please open the links below and watch the You-tubes, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHK5RaV6s4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jCioQi9ydU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Mother-in-law has life insurance on sons life. [ 15 Answers ]

Can my mother-in-law benefit from her sons death? He passed away last November, 2010 leaving a widow and 4 children? She had 2 policies on him. Can I fight her on this?

Shall I be successful in insurance agency( life insurance corporation of india) [ 2 Answers ]

At present I am a life insurance agent full timer since last 01 year but not much business. I want to know whether I shall be successful in this profession.

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

View more questions Search