Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brit64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 05:55 PM
    Franco Painting More Information Please!
    Hello

I have a Franco painting and it appears there are a couple of other folk looking for information on the same artist but the thread has been closed.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/oi...co-469154.html

Please be so kind to update me if anyone found out any new information. I have Googled until I am cross eyed.

Thank you
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2016, 05:34 PM
    I found...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comments/2enzwe/local_artist_signs_paintings_franco_looking_for/

As per your link, and the artists name there is a good chance that the artist is Italian.
    CRAZYBOB Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2016, 08:01 PM
    Picture with signature please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Large oil painting signed "Franco" ID? [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a large 4x5 ft painting of a pair of Native American moccasins and two pots wrapped in leather straps back in 2007. It's on a black background with a southwestern looking brown border, framed in wood and signed "Franco". I'm trying to figure out the origin and artist. Can anyone help...

Have Painting, Would Appreciate Some Information About It [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have a landscape oil (I think) in the bottom left it is signed Hardwick. Any ideas anyone Thanks

Any information about a painting [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, first time here and I have a question about a painting. Does anyone know anything about this painting it looks like an 18th centuary man painting a mountain and becoming part of the picture. His hat becomes the mountain, his tunic part of the rock he is stting on and his easel coming out...

Information on painting I have [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting signed by J or G Cherenov. This is a rather large oil painting. The scene is of a cold winter looks to be do you have any information on this artist and what my painting may be worth?

I need some information on this painting! Anything? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me anything about this painting?? It was bought in 1960 in Paris, France. Thank you for looking! -Kyle

View more questions Search