Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamara Scott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 06:39 AM
    Lower stomach pain
    After intercourse, witch was a little painful, why would I get a awful almost giving birth kind of pain down there? I felt like I was going to give birth either through my rectom or vagina. It was very painful and scary, what could this be?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 29, 2015, 06:45 AM
    First time sex, or not? How old are you?
    There are too many reasons to list or guess about, so you need to be examined by a gynecologist.
    You may not find an answer. Sometimes a nerve gets pinched, and it might not even be a nerve in your vagina. It could be from pressure on the inner thighs, moving your legs apart, etc.
    But there are easy answers too, such as fibroids or pcos that show on ultrasound.
    Tamara Scott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 07:21 AM
    No
    No not first time, I'm still feeling discomfort though

Im 29, not my first time, I have one child, I'm having a lik trouble figuring this site out
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2015, 07:41 AM
    Hello Tamara, welcome to the site. Like any other site on the net, you can get suggestions and opinions, and even facts that may or may not be particular to you or your situation. No one can know enough about you or your situation without a whole lot of facts and even then it's only suggestions and opinions you get and that applies to the MEDICAL sites as well.

Without an examination nobody can diagnose your pain (Not even a doctor), or even tell you what to do about it. We can tell you if it is of real concern or hurts enough go get checked by your doctor. Even after painful intercourse, unless you can be tested and examined thoroughly, you cannot be properly treated for whatever ails you and chances are it's highly possible this is more than just taking a painkiller.

Not knowing exactly what you are going through, or any facts about your history and habits the responsible advice to a stranger would be get yourself checked by a doctor. What would YOU tell someone that's in terrible pain?

I will bet that's what everyone you know that you have told about this pain has told you to do...........see a doctor, right? That's how this site works, we try to give you answers to your questions that help you the most. We can't do tests, or write scripts, but we can encourage and suggest what you should do.................See a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

Pain in lower stomach [ 0 Answers ]

I am 15 week pregnant when I urine I have strong pain in the lower part of my stomach had swabs taken on wed drinking plenty of water pain is still their what could the pain be of the pain is only their when I do a wee I know its not a urine infection because I did a full course of antibiotic 3...

I have a strange pain in my lower right stomach [ 0 Answers ]

I always have period regularly in 28-day cycle. Last month, I had period on 12th of may. The ovulation day shouldve been the 26 or 27th. And I had spotting or bleeding on 27th and it continued until 30th. Those days, I had nausea, headache, lost appetite, lost weight, and the color of urine...

Lower stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I've been getting this realli severe stomach pain in the very lower part of my stomach. It has been happening 3-4 years although only last 20 minutes and when it does I feel like I'm going to die! I get all dizzy and sweaty! I've has it scaned and they said nothing has come up. Does...

Lower stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 7 months pregnant every time I move I have a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Is this normal?

View more questions Search