Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolljeep Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Girlfriend will no longer let me perform oral on her
    My girlfriend has recently stopped allowing me to perform oral on her. We used to perform at least 5X per week and never had any complaints from her. As a matter of fact, I know I am very good because I always get compliments from my GF's and they often ask "where did you learn to do that"

I know she used to be in it and enjoyed it because she would always ask. Now, I might be lucky if she lets me do it 2X a month.

I ask her why she won't let me anymore, and she says she just "does not feel like it"??

I can't get an answer out of her and it is really starting to bother me because it is my favorite act and my "go to move".

What could be wrong??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 03:05 PM
    You tell her you are so good she is tired of hearing about it. She many not like the other girlfriends, since they don't seem to be in the past tense.

And she may be tired of the same old thing and want you to find a new "move"
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 12, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Or she's just not in the mood to get it all the time.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 03:38 PM
    It could be that they are all good actors and it may not be as good as you suspected. Plus your "Go To Move" may have gone and left.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Sounds like it is time for a new "go to move". Hope you have more than 1 trick up your sleeve (or down your pants)
    teachermama3 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I hate to say this... but from a girl point of view, it could mean that she is cheating.
    cadeville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Please ask her if her if her sexual appetite has changed. I have been the problem in our sex life & did not realize it was due to medical/medication issues.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Maybe you should come up with a more romantic "go to move"...
    Girls can only fake it for so long... then they're just ready for it to end... Or for it to never begin in the first place... Sorry Dude.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 05:47 AM
    You may need to ask her honestly why and ask her to be honest. Maybe she's sleeping around on you and is afraid you can smell it on her. It also may not be more than you not doing it in a way that gets her going. Trust me in not all women respond to the same stuff.
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I've got just three letters for you... STD
    If she loves oral and all of a suddon stopped, probably she's hiding something down there like a boil or a yeast infection or who knows.
    I would get you both checked out for std's thou
    Something is not right
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
    And before you get too comfy with your "method", my experience is that each woman can be different and each can want different things at different times.

If I did with my current partner what was "money" with my previous partner she'd smack me on the head.

Confidence is good... just don't let it make you brag too much. All it takes is a new partner who doesn't like any of your "moves" to bring you back to earth.

As for why...

Well... it could be that she's not as impressed as you think she is. Does she push you away at orgasm? Not a dead on sign, but in my experience my partners have almost always pushed me away briefly when it gets too intense at climax. A nice little sign to maybe see if she's faking.

Or she might be, as mentioned, fighting a yeast infection and self conscious. It happens.

And the whole cheating thing... well... you can't know this from her response alone. But I could see that as well.

Is she under stress? Getting sleep? Healthy? All of these can change sex drive.

Is she interested in intercourse at all?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Hate to join the more negative views but my first thought was either STD or she's cheating and is worried about you figuring it out somehow by going down.

Does she still want regular sex as often though?
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Being divorced twice and now in lesbian relationship... have to say that a lot of men think they give really good oral and don't. You may be too hard, not hard enough, etc. Also, many women don't feel as close emotionally during oral sex as they do during intercourse. Don't discount the possibility of her having yeast infection, being tender (happens sometimes for no real reason), or just wanting more emotional intimacy. She is not automatically cheating but that is possible. She may worry about possible STD's from other lovers. Ultimately, you will not know until you talk about it and ask about each possibility. She may just not be into it. Not everybody likes anal... doesn't mean they are cheating so why should not wanting oral. Good luck
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Apr 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Short answer: You're making the giving all about you. Yeah, you're supposed to enjoy doing it, but you're clearly more worried about your happiness on this than hers.

If she doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. I doubt we'd even be having this conversation if she'd suddenly decided to not do anal.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 13, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Wow, how many OTT conclusions can people jump to! An STD? Do you really think she would let him do it at all if that was the case? Or have sex for that matter?
    Cheating? That is madness, she still has sex with him and there don't seem to be any other major problems so that's just silly, especially the idea that he would smell, or taste another man! She would just wash in that case wouldn't she?!
    I think the bragging bit is likely to annoy her though. She doesn't care what another woman liked and she defo isn't going to like the idea that you have don't this with someone else. Some girls like to feel clean when they have oral so some times they don't want ot be pounced on before they've had a bath after a long day but I doubt it is even that.
    I would say it is most likely to be boredom. Oral for me is not an every time thing. At first with someone new it is exciting and teasing. A new partner with a new technique makes it new and exciting, even if they aren't great at it. After a while though it can get very much the same every time. If you do the same routing, she will know what is going to happen next. After a while that gets dull. If your not enjoying oral sex it is not a nice experience. It can just get well, soggy, and if it goes on too long or too vigerously, it can make everything go numb. Some girls aren't into it at all and its possible she just does it now because you enjoy it. It is also quiet tiring for us too you know. There's a lot of wiggling about involved, some days you just can't be bothered with all that, kind of like when you just want easy sex rather than position swapping and toys etc. You need to learn to compramise and go with how she is feeling too.
    Another thing you could try though is mixing it up a little. Use your hands at the same time, (if she's OK with it) lick further back if you get my drift. Add toys etc.
    The best thing to do really would be to ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend no longer wants sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend of one and a half year has stopped having sex with me. Before, we used to have sex about 2-3 times a week (we don't live together). At the same time she withdrew sex, she got off the birth control as she did not renew her prescription and said we'll have to use...

Direct3D does not have enough display memory to perform the operation. [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to run a game on my PC recently, but I got an error message when I tried to run it. The message that came up was the following:Could not create device for Direct3D. Direct3D does not have enough display memory to perform the operation." Is there something I need to download, or do I...

Doesn't perform any Power on Self Test [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a ECS motherboard 3 months ago it works fine. And till this problems comes, it doesn't perform any Power on Self Test. It has a display. I can't even enter the bios setup. How could I fix this? Please help me... I'm a new user here

Girlfriend no longer wants to be intimate [ 3 Answers ]

6 months, all good, very intimate, great relationship, great friends, good love making. However, girlfriend has recently gone through some exams. She started to become stressed, which on the occasional time earlier, she had showed. The exams are over, results are good. She has a good job,...

Did John Stamos' Band Perform at a Orange County High School [ 1 Answers ]

I need help from the general public on this one! My girfriend's sister best friend says John Stamos and his band played at her 1984 high school prom. I've known her to tell some big whopper lies in the past, but I'm feeling some truth in her story this time. I think the high school was Saddle Back...

View more questions Search