Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julietyarsmin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2015, 03:04 PM
    I don't want divorce
    Whe my husband said 2 time talaq(divorce) to me today but there is no witnesses and I really don't want divorce with him. I'm still love with him. We been away 1 years and 6 month. Now I live in London with my father with his permission for his visa and my daughter visa. In the mean time he said he want divorce so many time but we reconcile again many time.whenever he angry with me he very rude and talk divorce. I know why he angry with me but understand him well. I talk to him gently about marriage life. Now I want to go back to him right now but my father didn't let me go. I already talk to my father please let me go I don't want my married life ruined for it. Now my husband didn't listen to me and talk to me anymore but I don't give up. I every day contact him text him call him but he didn't reply to me. Today when I text him he reply me ,first word he use obscene language to me after he said he want divorce he said 2 time whe he say I beg him please don't say that I don't want it. He said when I come to him he will give me third time divorce. Is it approval his divorce?

I want know something,
    Whenever reason when man say divorce to his wife, can his wife deny it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 26, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Divorce laws go by country. He can divorce you in the country he is in. If law goes by laws of Islam, then that's how he will do it.
    You don't sound like a wife in love with her husband. You have your father and daughter. Who does your husband have? Who talks to him after a long day at work and makes his life interesting, comfortable, and worthwhile?
    Staying in London is going to be very easy grounds for divorce, in court or in front of an imam, I would bet.
    (You aren't at all clear about 'for his and your daughter's visa.' What does that mean?)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 04:13 PM
    Why have you been away for a year and a half without your husband? Did he agree to this? Sure doesn't sound like it. I would also venture he was tired of this arrangement and your disobedience and defiance of his wishes.

Is this the case?

Dec 26, 2015, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Why have you been away for a year and a half without your husband? Did he agree to this? Sure doesn't sound like it. I would also venture he was tired of this arrangement and your disobedience and defiance of his wishes.

Is this the case?
    He agree with me first. I also don't want to go he said it will good for children future that's why I have to go. I know I have a sin because I leave him alone so long but I always explain him why I'm late to comeback. This is all because of my fathers. I also don't want to blame my father. That's why I angry myself. I don't to upset my father or my husband. Allah know it how much I love my husband. I understand him why he behaved like that I also feel pain in my heart. Day by day I miss him that's Allah and I only know it.

Dec 26, 2015, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Divorce laws go by country. He can divorce you in the country he is in. If law goes by laws of Islam, then that's how he will do it.
    You don't sound like a wife in love with her husband. You have your father and daughter. Who does your husband have? Who talks to him after a long day at work and makes his life interesting, comfortable, and worthwhile?
    Staying in London is going to be very easy grounds for divorce, in court or in front of an imam, I would bet.
    (You aren't at all clear about 'for his and your daughter's visa.' What does that mean?)
    Divorce Is not easy for me to say this. Allah Know it how much I love him. First he agree that to go I said I don't want to go.when I came in London I never been disrespect him and betrayal him. I also listen to him when I finish visa thing I also want to go back. I tell my father please can u send me back I want to go back I don't want to live here anymore.when I tell my father he agree but lately he take so long to send me back.something he give me reason he don't have money that's why I can't send you now. How can I push him to send me back whe he doesn't have money.I also tell my husband about this. He angry he don't want to listen anymore whenever I tell him he don't to believe me anymore because I break my promises to him(as soon as possible I will come back). I know I know that's why I deserve his anger I deserve his temper.
    I also tell him is ok if you don't want to love me again believe me again but please allow me to stay with you forever. I will look after you and my kids like slave until I die. Please don't give divorce.how do I do ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 06:08 PM
    You seem to have made your choice already. You don't want to upset your father, but you are upsetting your husband. Maybe you can influence your husband's mind, maybe you cannot, but you won't know either way if you are not there where he is.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2016, 06:51 PM
    Hello Julietyarsmin,

I am not sure what is your question if you say that your husband have said Talaq to you many times then you are Talaq no question about that, in Islam when Talaq happens then an relation between the husband and the wife is haram ask you father he may know something that he is not telling you also I would suggest to see an Imam there are too many in London, Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2016, 07:31 PM
    Why do you obey your father, and not your husband, if this is the case, then you are not following the Islamic rules of a wife.

With that said, it appears you are living in London, so Islamic rules of divorce may not even apply, since England does not recognize it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She wants a divorce, I don't, or do I? [ 4 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread My wife of 3 years is filing for divorce next week. She is a heavy pot user and wouldn't even cook for me. I was cooking 2 meals a day and dealing with the dogs while she surfed the internet and smoked pot. Finally I started really getting on her case. In frustration I...

I want a divorce but he don't [ 9 Answers ]

I have been married to my current husband for about 4 1/2 years now. We were together for a year when I found out I was pregnant with "my" second child and a couple weeks later he asked me to marry him. I have been married twice before and have a daughter with my previous marriage. I did not...

I don't want a divorce [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 22 years wants his freedom.. and it is killing me.. he is 47 and I am 54.. we always had a good relationship.. but he has been working out of town for the last several years.. he said he doesn't know me.. well.. he is gone 6 day a week.. I have found some things which would suggest...

I don't want to divorce! [ 3 Answers ]

My husband separated from me for several months already.We still see each other a lot because of 2 little children.We went out as a family at least 2-3 times a week.He still come and have sex with me at least once a week.Is he just selffish or should I keep trying to get him back?

View more questions Search