Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadimar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2015, 02:13 AM
    Help dog won't eat gaging throwing up
    My dog is not eating he gags n throws up well tries to he has drank somewater he was fine 1
    Day ago went to sleep n my boyfriend had him outside with him I guess he waspicking up things n eating it what ever he found on theground
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 26, 2015, 03:44 AM
    And now you have to take the dog to a vet for an Xray to find out what he ate, which could be killing him. Dogs cost $$$$$ and need training and lots of attention.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 01:40 PM
    It sounds like a possible blockage. Sadly that's just a guess, and that's all we can do online.

If it is a blockage it could be fatal if not treated. You need to take him to the vet asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't eat and is throwing up water [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is on his 3rd day of not eating and went all day yesterday throughing up all his water I gave him some pepto to soothe his stomatch and he seems to be at least keeping water down now but still has no want to eat I have no money to take him to a vet can someone help me please hi is a pit / am...

My dog won't eat barely drinking water and throwing up what can I do [ 3 Answers ]

My canine dog won't eat barely drinking and throwing up what can I do because there's no money I can't take him to the vet already lost my other dog last week she had the same symptoms but worser she was throwing up and would diaria with blood in it to I want to save my dog please help me please

My dog was throwing up foam and now will not eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I just got a Min Pin a week ago (7 years old, no idea if she has had any shots and the previous owners said she had a cough her whole life ) and for the first few days, she was the perfect dog. Then the third day she peed on the floor. I thought it was because I did not take her out in the...

Dog throwing up, won't stop drink water? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is a Curly Coated Retriever and is 7 years old. He has been throwing up all day. Most of the throw up has had some yellow in it, but other then that it was clear. He has been acting very sluggish and both his ears are really red, but don't seem infected. He won't eat anything not even his...

Dog won't eat and throwing up [ 2 Answers ]

Our dog Ginger is 10 years old, She is a golden retriever . We took her to her yearly checkup and they found out she lost 20 lbs. So they took x-rays and they found she had a enlarged heart and spleen. But they took blood and found nothing wrong. But we gave her some of that canned dog food that...

View more questions Search