Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misskaedy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2015, 09:25 PM
    What does it mean when a guy keeps looking at you while you pass him by?
    So I walking down the hallway of school and I saw this guy coming in the opposite direction of me. When I saw him, I noticed he kept looking at me (my face in particular) and kept his eyes on me even while I was passing by him. Why did he keep on looking at me when he does not even know me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 12:57 AM
    What are your ages/

He may think you are silly looking, he may think you are hot. He may wonder who you are, or thinks he knew you.

100s of reasons,
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 05:55 AM
    He doesn't have to know you to look at you, and only he knows why. What do you do when he looks at you? How old are you?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2015, 07:24 AM
    Maybe your lipstick was crooked.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 10:39 AM
    It could mean a lot of things.
    Do you look back at him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where good guy chops bad guy's arm (or hand) off with an axe during a fight [ 2 Answers ]

There is a scene toward the end of the movie where during a fight one guy cuts off the other guy's arm (or hand) with an axe. The injured guy looks at it and exclaims "No f***ing way" because his other arm is gone as well (or he gets a new one).

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search