jordanders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Classic rock artists (60's and 70's)
    Who sings "War"? (what is it good for?)
    Epiphany916 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanders
    Who sings "War"? (what is it good for?)
    Edwin Starr. The Ohio Players did a version of it also.
    dmh516 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 09:10 AM
    War is by edwin starr he also had 25 miles I believe he also had happy radio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's fantasy from the '60's-mid 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to identify and locate a book that I loved as a fourth/fifth grader in the mid-seventies. It was a book about a girl who heard music coming from the woods at night. One night she follows the sound to find a boy training ponies in an open field. They become friends, but the ponies...

Hard Rock/Classic Metal question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this: "Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?), ... holding back the rain" I...

I think it was a late 70's rock Ballad?. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm searching for the title of an old rock ballad. I believe it was sung by a male. It was about a struggling couple, and possibly the husband (or boyfriend) dies and leaves her with a baby? The song basically told the whole story. Any clues out there? Thanks! Nails2nv

What this song and who is the artists? [ 3 Answers ]

A song that I loved when I was kid, I have not been able to find because I have no idea what it's called and who it is by. Some of the lyrics stick in my memory: Here we go Way to fast Something something (not sure) Going to crash Na na na. na na na, na na na na na

View more questions Search