Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Dec 21, 2015, 04:12 AM
    Drama film about filmmaker's desire to see Star Wars in 1977 as a teen
    This is the worse time to Google search this movie. I am hoping someone here knows what I am talking about.

As far as I know, it still has not been released, but was made a while ago (I want to say 2012). I heard about it after the hosts of The Totally Rad show saw a trailer for it and talked about it. There is also a trailer on YouTibe somewhere. It is a film (dramatization I believe) about the filmmaker when the first Star Wars came out in 1977. How he was kind of the only one. How excited he was. Simple as that.

The film looks so good, but the name totally escapes me and I can no longer find it because Google is flooded with The Force Awakens related things.

EDIT: The movie is not 5-25-77

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars on Women [ 1 Answers ]

Which port?

Star Wars-- What's the name of this room? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this in Star Wars, but can't remember its name or location. It was a large, tall, silver, circular room. There were many balconies facing inwards towards the center, where Palpatine stood on a platform. In each balcony sat two people, who appeared to be diplomats. Any ideas? :)

Star Wars order, HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

OK this is driving me crazy, which order am I supposed to watch the star wars movies in? Is it: Episode I, ii, iii, I've, v, vi (phantom, clones, sith, new hope, empire, jedi) Or Episode I've, v, vi, I, ii, iii (new hope, empire, jedi, phantom, attack, sith)

Star Wars: The Clone Wars [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone here a S.W, fan?

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.