Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeymaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2015, 05:37 PM
    Maytag dryer 3000 series modelMGDE300VF2 Gas dryer has the thumping sound.
    I have the top, control board and lower panel off. How do I get the drum door off to remove the drum to get access to the drum rollers?

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag 3000 dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Red lint sensor light is on dryer won't start how do I reset or clear the light

Maytag Dryer 3000 Sensor Cleaning [ 6 Answers ]

I have the Maytag 300 series. These are excellent machines; however, we had a problem with the dryer shutting off too early. The repairman told us that the sensor(s) needed to be cleaned occasionly with rubbing alcohol. Problem is, I was not present at the time and do not know the location of the...

Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights doing odd things. Dryer hot. [ 0 Answers ]

At first my status lights went out and I had a 7 in the error box. But the dryer still worked. I just didn't know what I was drying on. Well, now the lights are doing all sorts of things. They are all on or flashing or not on at all. Plus, the last time I used the dryer they were flashing for a bit...

Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights won't work. Any ideas? [ 0 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer will run but the status lights are off. I cannot tell what it's running in but I assume it is the normal, dry cycle. It drys the clothes. It also has what looks like a 7 in the time box. The light is still on inside the dryer. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks. Melodie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.