Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Boyfriends issue tell me what u think.
    I was wondering if there is any need for alarm, me and my boyfriend are going out now for a little more than 2 years he's in college and I work full time. We have a lot of fun togeter he stays with his friends a lot and I do my things with friends and all. My question is for the last 2 thursdays he forgot his cell phone home and I was wondering if its on purpose or it could just be a simple mistake. I am a little edgy because he seems to have lost a little interest latly. Am I looking to into this or ? What?? Actually come to think of it this was for the last 3 week now :/

Thanks
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Your post doesn't say enough except that he has been forgetful. But, you are closer to this than we are and so I would trust your instincts.
    The best way to find out? TALK TO HIM! Don't get paranoid and let it snowball. If something is on your mind, confront it right away and talk to him about what you're feeling.
    Maybe it is something and maybe it is not. Maybe he is losing interest or maybe he is worried about finals or something. You won't know till you ask. So, ask. :)
    jessincali Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I agree with manimuth - the only way to know is to ask. There is no need to make something out of nothing. He could be stressed out about something else and that is what is causing him to be absent minded (forgetting cell) and distant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriends going off to college. What should we do? [ 8 Answers ]

Does the age difference really affect a relationship? Is there really such a thing as the 'high school sweethearts'? We both love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but how should we handle this? This is a pretty long story, but I'll try to keep it short for our sake :)...

Boyfriends confused [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, andhave something really special. We never fight, always talk over things get along great, best friends basically. Sex life is great and there's nothing there. However my boyfriend was always on who used to party and I know that he misses it, and...

Boyfriends visitation [ 1 Answers ]

I have never lived with my boyfriend but we have a 4 yr old son , recently he raped me for the second tim e , so I want to arrange visitation where I don't have to be alone with him , he's threatened to take my son at night ,an I don't want him to ,can he do this

Ex-Boyfriends contacting you [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time using this forum so please bare with me if I do this wrong! My ex-boyfriend and I broke up almost 2 years ago and recently I received a post on myspace from him (he does not have any of personal info - email, phone etc) and I was quite shocked to see that he went...

My boyfriends kid [ 2 Answers ]

The baby mother won't let him see his kid if she finds out we are together... he wants to fight for custody. He has had felonys but he has a job and a good place to stay... she has been in the psych ward... and is living in a shelter with no job. How does he win custody without paying a bunch of...

View more questions Search