Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladomirodriguez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2005, 09:40 PM
    Writing a good bookreport
    I would like to know how to write a good bookreport that give enogh info.
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 9, 2005, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladomirodriguez
    i would like to know how to write a good bookreport that give enogh info.
    The essentials to writing a good book report are the same as with any type of paper or report. You need to be very knowledgeable in the subject. That will enable you to pick out the important themes and relate them to your reader. For a book report I would suggest you skim it once to get an idea of the theme. Then read it again, slowly and deliberately, making notes as you read. Outline the book and try to write down the main points. Then skim it again to see if what your wrote down stands up to scrutiny. Challenge your own ideas.

You also need a good foundation in writing skills. Practice writing often. And aim to improve your grammar and spelling. Even in casual writing you should aim to improve your grammar, spelling, and means of expression.
    heyheysista Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 06:40 PM
    Hi I need help with a bookreport I have to do for school on the true confessions of charlotte doyle! And I can't figure out how to find the plot or the theme of this book. So will you PLEASE help me out?! :confused:

Thanks so much
    Jessy
    p.s. and can you please hurry this is how to reach me email me at [email protected] ASAP thanks once again! :o
    heyheysista Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 06:41 PM
    Hi me again
    I for got to tell you they also picked the book for us and the type of book it is is a mystery/ thriller

Thank you,
    Jessy :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a CD [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I wrote a CD with some important data on it, and accidentally forgot to finalize the CD. My hard drive crashed, and had it replaced. However now I want to read the CD but I can't because nothing shows up. I'm sure that there is data there because when I look on the underside of the...

Novel writing [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 100,000 words into my story and I've got a nagging feeling it's too slow. The story takes place several years after the country was hit by drought and how people are still suffering from its effects. The maincharacter is a seventeen year old girl who was rescued from a lap dancing club and...

Script writing [ 1 Answers ]

How do I translate foreign dialogue in a movie script?

View more questions Search