Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Dec 8, 2015, 08:00 PM
    Stomach pain question
    I have been throwing up the past few days. I also have been having abdominal pain and burping. I went to the doctors and they said it is indigestion. But immediately after I ate dinner my stomach started to cramp up so bad and underneath my ribs. I'm worried that it might be something else. Could it be an ulcer or could it be my gallbladder? I have never experienced pain like this before.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2015, 08:30 PM
    Looking at your past posts, this is not a new occurrence. " I don't want to go to the ER". Well, it is probably better than asking basically the same question over again and expecting different answers. You mention pain after drinking, may be an ulcer or something even more serious.
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Dec 8, 2015, 09:01 PM
    Well I have been to the er multiple times since that post and they don't find anything either. One time they said it was gastritis. This feels nothing compared to that. I have also stopped drinking as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blood in urine, stomach pain and pain in clitoris. [ 1 Answers ]

I was masterbating last night and want to say I possibly scratches myself. When I woke up this morning, I wiped After I peed and there was light blood. I can't get rid of discomfort unless I sit on the toilet. Don't have a uti. What shoul I do?

I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at...

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 28 had my tubes tied 7 yrs ago. I'm 4 days late on my period and my stomach hurts really bad and its hard. It doesn't feel like cramps...

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

If you have stomach pain and you can push your stomach in and it hrts and when you have to use the bathroom your whole stoamch stayrs to hurts what does that mean could I be pregnant?? :confused:

View more questions Search