Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lazzlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2015, 02:51 PM
    Music video title
    Hey guys! I'm looking for this music video for a long time. It starts with a girl in her room. She wakes up, turns on the TV and sees her ex-boyfriend giving a concert. The ex-boyfriend keeps showing up by her side, and at the end she goes to a concert, that turn out to be her ex-boyfriends band. Any help? (no, its not Avril Lvigne :) )

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for music video title [ 0 Answers ]

The video has a person In a spaceship that keeps running out of fuel. In order to refuel they cut off body parts. Someone had mentioned this to me and thought it might be by blue October, but couldn't find it,

Song title to music video? [ 0 Answers ]

I only remember the music video, nothing else. It's kind of like a rock/scream/heavy one of those types of songs. The music video is about a little girl about 8 years old that does lots of stuff for her dad, who by the music video seems like a mean, aggressive, bad father. Eventually in the music...

What is the title of this music video [ 0 Answers ]

Starts with mother sitting her son in a chair and makes him watch a film of disturbing images.

Title of song from very old music video [ 0 Answers ]

When I was very young, early eighties (1982 or something like that), I saw a video many times that I want to see again. Problem is that I do not remember the song name and I only know parts of the video. The music video shows somewhere in the beginning a guy on a sort of dentist chair with one...

Please can anyone tell me the title of that music video [ 0 Answers ]

At the video there is a scene at a club,the girl is sitting with her boyfriend who's big and muscular and is talking at the phone when he gives her a ring through the table,but she give it back and goes to another guy that is also at the club

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.