Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chloe1920 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2015, 09:16 AM
    Admiral dryer model AED4475TQ dryer heats sometimes on timed dry but not on auto
    Air flow coming out of house is good checked circuit breakers all on My son tested thermal fuse and a couple thermostats with meter and they seemed OK Dryer heats on timed dry sometimes does not work on auto settings at all what could it be

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer stops in Timed Dry always with ten minutes left to dry [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore 800 series dryer, model # 110.69822801, runs fine and heats fine. It will complete the entire cycle in Timed Dry mode on any heat setting except Normal / Medium High. When I use the Normal heat setting, no matter how much time I set it for, it stops at the 10-minute mark (10 minutes...

Ge dryer won't work in timed dry. [ 0 Answers ]

I inadvertently hooked up the timer wires backwards and it tripped the ground fault out. After hooking it back up from the drawings the dryer won't run in fluff dry or timed dry cycles. I thought it was the timer I burnt out and bought a new one. Installed it and it still doesn't run in timed dry...

Why will my Roper dryer only work on timed dry setting? [ 0 Answers ]

I can only get my Roper dryer to run on one setting the "timed dry low heat" setting. It won't run on any other setting. Is there a way I can fix this or any trouble shooting I can do before I pay somebody to come look at it?

Kenmore dryer, not heating and timed dry not working [ 0 Answers ]

My Dryer quit heating. And the "timed dry" doesn't shut off, ever! Is it just the heating element, or do I have bigger issues?

Maytag Dryer Auto Dry Not Heating (Model: PYE2300AYW) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm having a similar problem to the one discussed here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/appliances/maytag-dryer-does-not-dry-auto-dry-mode-24630-2.html My dryer heats properly in timed mode, but not in auto mode. I've checked the circuit breakers and they're on, and I've checked the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.