Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huemman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2015, 02:05 AM
    How to determine the predicted price for oligopoly models?
    I was asked to write an academic paper with the topic. There was a question and it goes like this. "What are the predicted price?". The question pertains to the possible outcomes of each models. I can't determine what are the predicted price. Please help me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 8, 2015, 02:45 AM
    That's it? That's all you were given? You design and define a few companies under an oligopoly and products and predict their prices? Hard to believe that's the entire instruction.
    huemman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2015, 03:04 AM
    Price outcomes of the 5 oligopoly models differ substantially. Which models produces the lowest and highest total profits (all firms combined)? What are the predicted prices? Provide aviation industry examples of routes or markets that might approximate each of these two outcomes. Price outcomes of the 5 oligopoly models differ substantially. Which models produces the lowest and highest total profits (all firms combined)? What are the predicted prices? Provide aviation industry examples of routes or markets that might approximate each of these two outcomes.

Here's the entire instruction
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 8, 2015, 05:54 AM
    But aren't the questions based on your course material???? I for one am not going to look up what the 5 models are, if there are 5. This is a broad topic not suited for help online. You want us to write an entire essay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the selling price [ 1 Answers ]

Fixed cost is $100,000, variable cost is $12 per unit, XYZ Company produces 15,000 units, and has a desired ROI of $13 per unit what is the selling price?

Price pfister older models [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old price-pfister kitchen faucet with the unihandle on the top.on the top of the handle there is a cap that just snaps on, are these caps still available?

How to determine the market price [ 1 Answers ]

How to find the market price

How do you determine price. [ 5 Answers ]

What would be a good way of determining price for a single room, an apartment, and an entire house...

View more questions Search