Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gege04011992 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Multimedia audio controller
    I erase my multimedia audio controller can you help me please:( .This is my computer system model.please help me because my family is mad at me because I'm the one who erase the multimedia audio controller.so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase:D .

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) TOSHIBA Satellite M55 PSM50U-0N801V
    System Serial Number: Z5369337K
    Enclosure Type: Notebook
    Processor a Main Circuit Board b
    1,87 gigahertz Intel Pentium M
    64 kilobyte primary memory cache
    2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache Board: TOSHIBA ECU00
    BIOS: TOSHIBA V1.90 11/07/2005
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 12, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I think you have uninstalled the audio driver of the Sound card. You have to re-install the driver in order to enable the sound card to work. Some more information is needed from you. Do you have any idea which Sound card is installed in your computer? Did you try to restore your system to a restoration point before you uninstalled the driver?

Apr 12, 2007, 02:22 PM
    No I don't have any idea but can you tell me how to re-install the driver.I use Belarc to show this information.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Go to Toshiba's site and they have ALL the drivers you need for your system.

Apr 12, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Yeah but I don't know where to go in toshiba and I don't know what driver I should take
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Hang on let me get this right.
    You have downloaded, installed and run an advanced system tool, Belarc, but you can't navigate a simple web page??

Look for sections that say SUPPORT, DOWNLOADS or anything similar.

Apr 15, 2007, 04:41 PM
    I mean that in the site of toshiba I don't know where to go.

Because there's so many things

It's okay now I already found it but in the French site.Thanks to you Curlyben for helping me and shaved too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Confused: DESPEARTE!! I just installed Win XP on my PC and the multimedia audio controller drivers are missing. And idea what I should do. Have run out of ideas

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out what motherboard I have so I can find the correct multimedia controller driver? My hard drive crashed and after reinstalling I keep getting this error message and naturally I do not have sound.

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my "multimedia audi controller", whenever I play music it will not be played and a message will appear that there is a problem with my sound device.

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

Yellow Asterisk Shows Up On Multimedia Audio Controller Card And Video Controller Card What Steps Do I Take To Remove Them

Multimedia Audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

I recently re-formatted my computer which my father bought me, so I don't know the spcifications of it (Sound card, motherboard) and I am missing the driver for my multimedia audio controller, does anybody know of a way that I could find this out without having to open up my PC? Much appreciated

View more questions Search