Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homedash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2015, 08:37 PM
    How old is my Kenmore electric clothes dryer?
    Model 110.680002010, Ser MO3609072

How old is my Kenmore Clothes Dryer. It recently stopped working. I don't want to repair a 10 year old dryer--do I?

Check out some similar questions!

Squealing Gibson Electric Clothes Dryer [ 4 Answers ]

I read from this site that the rear drum assembly is usually the cause. When I looked up the part on appliancepartspros they also recommended that thefelt glide assembly be replaced. Is this something that should be done at the same time or is it generally just the rear drum assembly that needs...

Maytag electric clothes dryer [ 3 Answers ]

My Maytag electric clothes dryer gets hot but the clothes do not dry. What is wrong?

Smell coming from electric clothes dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the dryer suddenly smelling like sewer water when I turn it on? This had not happened before. The clothes don't smell, it seems to be outside the dryer.

Scatching noise from electric clothes dryer [ 2 Answers ]

The rear drum seal came unglued from my dryer and I replaced it. However, I still have a scratchin noiseseeming to come from the inside of the drum andwhere it fits on the inside of the dryer. There is white paint missing where this scaping is occurring when the drum is turning. I did not see any...

Electric dryer is no longer drying clothes [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my electric dryer recently quit drying clothes. Is there a heating element or a fuse that I could look for? And where can I find a manual for a roper electric dryer?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.