Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2015, 07:44 PM
    Spanish comedy movie
    I watched this movie 3 years ago. It was a spanish comedy.
    I remember the scene when couple of friends try to bury some guy(thinking that he was dead) and after they dig out his grave they realised that he is still alive.
    I also remember one scene when some grandpa slaps her nephew all the time. She was praising general Franco.
    tomeygirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2015, 10:57 AM
    Volver (2006) - IMDb

Is it Volver with Penélope Cruz
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Dec 31, 2015, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomeygirl View Post
    No it's not Volver. Most of the actors were pretty young. The plot was mainly about friendship and relationships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a scene of comedy movie but I don't know the movie name. Help please. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a comedy movie I saw a scene in which new student entered its room to find his roommate making love with fat girl. Then the girl suffocate with a gum then he sit right behind her trying to help to breath. In that moment his father entered the room to find a girl sit on a boy and his son is...

What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort? [ 2 Answers ]

This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the...

Name of surreal, b&w Spanish 1950s cult movie within a movie, quite long [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a very surreal Spanish movie in black and white, quite long, that took place in the stark Spanish countryside, shot in the 1950s, and one story would start and go on and come to a place where a character would start to tell another story where the film would...

Italian or Spanish Comedy from the '80s [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was subtitled in English. I think the setting was a Sicilian town. The main character comes to the town for some reason, I think he's a reporter. The only joke I remember is from when the main character was getting picked up from the airport. The driver says "You know, we have a real...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search