Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodbinder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 11:22 AM
    2 xp os on 2 drives
    I have 2 drives with xp on each drive. How do I remove the os on one drive without screwing up the other drive?
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Apr 13, 2007, 11:49 AM
    As far as I'm aware, Norton Partition Magic can do this, you can manually merge the partitions that the Windows are on. Unfortunately this is not free, but you can download a trial from Here.
    Hope this helped. If you need further instructions on how to use the program, do not hesitate to pm me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

External Drives [ 6 Answers ]

I need extra space for my Family Tree Maker software. Am considering adding an external drive to handle all of my pictures and data. Has anyone done this and is it possible.

Installing five drives [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble getting my computer to recognize the fifth drive I have just installed. I have 4 SATA connectors and 4 Raid SATA connectors on the ASUS Motherboard. The fifth drive is connected to one of the Raid SATA connectors and isn't recognized, How come?

Drives [ 5 Answers ]

I have 4 drives shown in PC (c, d, e, g) not including cd drive or floppy drive. Is there a way that I can have my computer show 1 drive; c:/?? And let that drive have the total memory of all four combined

Hard Drives [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question on SATA Hard Drives. I am planning on installing 1 SATA Drive, and I have 1 IDE drive also, I want to use, Which would be the Master, or can it be either, I know with IDE you use Slot 1 for Master and then if you want to have a slave. But with SATA I am not sure how that...

View more questions Search