Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshua lazard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2015, 06:35 PM
    Luxaire
    A/c nor heat is working. Outside unit runs, but blower does not. And gas doesn't come on.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2015, 07:39 PM
    Could be lots of things, bad thermostat, bad control board, bad fuse, bad pressure switch. What happens when it calls for heat? Pilot or flat surface igniter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Luxaire [ 0 Answers ]

We have a Luxaire Heat pump/air conditioning unit model LHJA12FS-AAA 3.5KW Unfornately the remote has been lost and cannot be used. Were can we get another remote or can you use it without your help would really appreciated as it is getting very cold. Thanks Liz

Luxaire furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have luxaire gas furnace pipe goes into chimney mid to later 1997ish furnace starts up runs a few minutes burner goes out fane keeps running

Luxaire nz [ 0 Answers ]

I have bought a house with Luxaire air con units in it, some remotes are missing and would like an instruction manual to understand the symbols on the remotes we do have. Any help appreciated Thanks Noel

Luxaire question [ 1 Answers ]

The red light flashes 7 times it has being working OK for the last six year until now. The code says " Ignition lockedout due to retries" anyone have an answer?

Luxaire troubleshooting [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the third heating season with my Luxaire system. One of my units stopped blowing air and if I swith it to manual, it still does not initiate the blower. The burners fire up and burn for about a minute but the blower does not start and the burners shut off. What controls the blower...

View more questions Search