Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mystomar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2015, 02:59 PM
    Are tribal tattoos halal?
    I really want to go get a tattoo and I've been asking people about it, most say it is, few say its not, but I want to know why?
    If it doesn't interfere with wudu and is not a picture of a living being and is safe, why do people say its haram? As I just wanted on my shoulder
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2015, 04:57 PM
    It come from oral tradition, and is a matter of faith, you are subject to the rules of your local faith and the rules of the sect of Islam you practice. Islam like most religions are somewhat divided in beliefs esp when oral traditions are concerned.

But here is a good reason it is wrong.

Are Tattoos Allowed in Islam? Guidelines for Muslims

You should understand that religion is based on faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's movie about tribal bears [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 90's about tribal bears who I think lived in a tree and had worrisome spears and crystal I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the movie!

What is the difference between Halal and Non-Halal? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between Halal and Non-Halal?

End of mvie tribal bad chief falls into river off airplane pontoon [ 1 Answers ]

Probably set in africa,small pontoon plane with several white men , one also with a beautiful blonde wife that a tribal chief takes a fancy for, are chased into the jungles, hunted down, husbands severed head of blonde brought back to her which chief now thinks she is his, he takes her, one person...

Tribal/Upper Arm tatoos [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that when getting a tribal tattoo on the upper arm, you should not close the whole tattoo around your arm. Because of evil spiritual reasons and also you could receive bad luck. Is this true? Some say that the inner inside of the arm is very tender and they elect not to go any further?...

View more questions Search