Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deademilee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2015, 01:55 PM
    Ends with one alien killing another with a ray gun . He really wasjust a bug.
    What was the name of that movie. Ends with them talking in a hospital he cures him.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 24, 2015, 10:55 PM
    The Hidden (1987)
    From Wikipedia:
    Taken to the hospital where Beck is being treated, Alhague/Gallagher discovers that Beck is close to death. Witnessing the emotional suffering of Beck's wife and daughter, Alhague/Gallagher transfers his life force from Gallagher to Beck as Beck dies.

You can read the plot summary here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hidden_(film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

Little girl sees a ghost and ends up killing her parents and brother [ 1 Answers ]

My friend watched a ghost movie on Saturday and couldn't remember what the name of the movie or show was? But she said that it was based on a true story. And in the beginning a family bought a house that no one ever bought, and someone gets killed in there front yard but buy house anyway.Then there...

Movie ends with two women driving away from police station in vw bug [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie where two women are questioned by police about a murder. One woman convinces the police that the other woman could not possibly have committed the crime, but she could have. Then she convinces them that she did not. The movie is like a series of flashbacks....

!950's early 60's alien movie with ray guns [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts with a flying saucer landing in an area that looks like a desert type area. Three space men get out and walk away from the ship. They look just like us and two are holding ray guns. It seems that they have come to Earth to execute the third man. There is a sudden comotion in a cave...

An Alien Bug Family. [ 1 Answers ]

I Need To Know The Name Of An Alien Movie I Seen When I Was Younger, The Scene Is That A Family That Is An Alien Family Lives In A House Near A Nuclear Plant And The Father Who Is Also An Alien Works There, How Ever The Doughter Goes Out With This Kid And They Go The Gym At There School And It Is...

View more questions Search