Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin1994k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2015, 01:44 PM
    I have a midwest spa sub panel does the common hook to the lug under the nutaael bar
    I have a Midwest spa sub panel does the feed from main box hook to the lug under the nutarel bar or to the bar its self
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Dec 3, 2015, 02:09 PM
    Please try your question again. This is impossible to understand.
    What is "the bar its self"?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 4, 2015, 03:27 AM
    Is this the panelboard that you want us to guess about? If you look at the instructions that come with the panelboard they will guide you. If you cannot read and understand the directions, then get a licensed electrician to do the work before you accidently kill someone.

Electricity and water do not play well together.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panel change 100 to 200 amp plus spa hook up [ 4 Answers ]

Although Im not a licensed electrician, I worked for one in the Pool/Spa electrical field for 15 years and did most of the electrical work including Service changes... this was all in California. My niece wants a Portable Spa installed which will include a service up-grade which she was quoted...

Will GE breakers fit a midwest panel [ 1 Answers ]

Will GE breakers fit in a midwest panel. I am putting up two temporary service poles and found two used ones that are done for my power provider.

Midwest spa disconnect [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install midwest spa disconnect and the spa doesn't have a white neutral connection at the spa panel. It has a bare neutral, blk wire, red wire connection. Should I take the white neutral conn, to the bare wire grnd conn.

Connections for Midwest Electric 60A GFCI Spa Disconnect Panel [ 3 Answers ]

I'm installing a spa with a Midwest Electric 60A GFCI spa disconnect panel (#UG412RMW260P)between the spa and the house main service panel, but I'm confused which lugs in the disconnect box to connect the "hot" wires (Red & Black) to from my house service panel? This panel has two sets of lugs...

Midwest hot tub disconnect box ground bar? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I've recently taken on the adventure of setting up the basic wiring of a Midwest hot tub breaker box "service disconnect" with 50 AM GFCI breaker installed. The disconnect box I purchased has an aluminum bar (ground I assume) inside the box that can be connected (?) to one of the three...

View more questions Search