Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neylandriley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2015, 08:08 PM
    Find a music video by description
    It's a song by a Christian group, all guys, maybe 4 or 5 in the group. The video starts with a group of people in a cave and then it ends with them coming out on the other side and jumping into a body of water, maybe a lake.

Check out some similar questions!

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

How to find a music video by description [ 1 Answers ]

Ello everyone, can anyone help me find a music video I completely forgot the tune, title or artist of it but I kind of remember what its like, This has been driving me bonkers for three days though I tried almost everything to find it. So it has this kid in a big light blue hoodie if I remember...

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Am looking for this video for a long time.. Loved the story and song.. Fresh crazy couple enjoy their journey through country by car.. they are in love but their relationships get worse. At the end of video they both are about for extreme dive into the water from big height rock but it comes...

How to find a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Actually I didn't find that on YouTube.. it's a sad song and it's lines are started like "tapeshi mad gumani ki khin pighla na de " and I think vedio is created by some user Means no vedio is there that is only photos and this is a hindi / urdu song.. Please help me to find this...

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I have the same problem with a music video that I just know a short description about. It's animated and in the whole video you see a kid (a girl I think) that is happily running on grasses and goes into a jungle and plays with a deer etc. At the end you see that it was just a faked nature and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.