Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nomiddlename Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2015, 03:13 PM
    No power to Carrier Debonair 220 thermostat
    I have no power to the Debonair 220 thermostat (heating and air), no light. As result we cannot put on the heater. Where does it get it's power? Do I need to crawl in the Attic to start tracing the wires. Eventually, the wires come down into the furnace.

Dan
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2015, 06:27 PM
    If you Google the manual for your unit you will see it is 24VAC . Therefore, make sure you have power to the control board, look for a bad fuse, and you should measure 24VAC across the R and C terminals on the thermostat. You may have a bad transformer but you will need to do a little troubleshooting. Here is the manual
    https://quobensspokle.files.wordpres...bonair-220.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier debonair thermostat how to unlock [ 5 Answers ]

Last year we locked the screen on our commercial Carrier Debonair 220 themostat. Now we don't remember the key sequence to unlock it and it's cold. Can anyone help us?

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Wiring codes from old Carrier thermostat to new Hunter thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

WIRING CODE HELP FOR THERMOSTAT I am in an office and have an old Carrier programmable thermostat which no longer works. I purchased a Hunter 44660 thermostat to replace. My problem is that the wiring codes on the previous thermostat do not match up the codes on the new thermostat. Codes and...

My 220 watt mackie power supply kept on blowing fuses were you plug in the power cord [ 2 Answers ]

My 220 watt mackie power supply kept on blowing fuses were you plug in the power cord.

Wire Motor for 220 outlet Power from 110 power [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire this sander for 220 power and do not understand the diagram well enough. Currently I believe it is wired for 110 shown in picture. Please advise about correct wiring for 220. Thank you 2 attachments

View more questions Search