Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgirdner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 08:21 AM
    Pregnancy
    My period was from September 25-28. I had intercourse with two guys. My ovulation days are from Oct 6-11. Guy a I had sex on September 25,28,29, October 2,3,6,7,9,10. Guy b I only did on Oct 28. Can guy b still be the father?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2015, 08:54 AM
    The odds may be a bit low but, only a DNA test will show paternity. Are you are trying to get pregnant?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 09:43 AM
    How far along is your pregnancy? What method has been used to determine how far along you are-'last monthly period' or ultrasound?

How did you determine when your ovulation days were?

Without more information, yes, B could be. If you are usually regular with your periods, not having one in October could have just been an 'off' month that can happen for no reason. If you are using an app or other method that uses statistics to determine fertile days, it may not be accurate for your body. You may have been more fertile at the end of October than during the time you thought you were.

That said, DNA testing after the child is born will be the only truly accurate way to know.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2015, 03:13 PM
    Not impossible, but unlikely for guy B to be the father. When you have an ultrasound, you will have a better idea of how far along you most likely are in your pregnancy.
    joannaparker31 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2015, 11:21 PM
    It's not impossible to be pregnant during the second intercourse (and with a different guy) but you can't be sure of that either. I guess, only a DNA test can determine that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2015, 11:30 PM
    This issue is, that first unless you were actually testing for ovulation, you do not really know when, online apps or phone apps, are not exact they are just normally for most people, and others can be exceptions to this.

So while guy b, is a lot less of a chance, it is possible, with the information given.
    Estimated conception dates, after a ultrasound can give you a date that is normally good (plus or minus one week or so) at that point it may help narrow it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misses periods for 3 months 2 negative home pregnancy tests and no sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old and about 2 yrs ago i missed my period for the 1st time then it later started naturally after 6 months with heavy menses. 3- 4 months later it stopped again this time i was put on femilion for abt 4 months after completing the course it was normal for 2 months (dec 13, jan 14)...

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search