Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLHjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2015, 06:35 PM
    Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 9 dryer propane conversion
    What conversion needs to be done? Are the parts available?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2015, 09:21 PM
    Should be in the manual. My Whirlpool was an easy conversion, $20 for parts.

Try this link http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...08194040,d.cWw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 4, does not allow water to come in [ 1 Answers ]

Have Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 4, front loader that will not allow water to come in from intake hoses

Kenmore elite quiet pak 9 dryer manual [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer quit shortly after starting a load and the clothes were still wet. When I press the start button, it beeps and the "check lint screen" light flashes. I've removed the lint trap assembly, cleaned everything out. What do I need to do next? Thanks.

Kenmore Elite Quiet Pak 9 dryer [ 1 Answers ]

When I open the door the light comes on, but nothing on the control panel is lighting up/working?

Kenmore elite smartheat quiet pak dryer beeps 3 time and won't start.. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite smartheat quiet pak dryer. Model # 110.85866400. The problem is when I push the start button it beeps 3 times and the display flashes PF... and does not start..?. We have replaced the control board and still... NOTHING!. If anyone could help me... I would greatly appreciate...

Pictures of the inside of the kenmore dryer elite smart heat quiet pak 9 he4 [ 1 Answers ]

And directions because my dryer doesn't produce heat so I can't dry my clothes

View more questions Search