Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2015, 07:22 AM
    iPad giving problems
    My wife's iPad was fine until she did the latest upgrade. Since then it has slowed down and will drop internet connections on Safari, Google, or Facebook after just a few minutes. Any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2015, 08:07 AM
    Uninstall Facebook then reinstall it. FB tends to eat memory on an iPad over time. I do this about every 3 months to keep mine running at peak performance.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 28, 2015, 10:04 AM
    Under settings, click Safari, then choose clear history and website data. Make sure to clear any open pages, too. Double click the center button and close them.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2015, 07:01 PM
    OK. Trying them both. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPad 2 problems [ 2 Answers ]

When I click to open some applications, they simply start opening and then stop or throw me out of a browsing session abruptly

Mom giving me problems with religion [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a problem, My mom has this religion she is very involved in and takes it really seriously. She would always pressure me to worship but I have decided this religion is not my way of life and I don't want to live by it. I've told her that, she told me she won't force me but she...

My computer monitor is giving me problems [ 1 Answers ]

My computer monitor sometimes stops working and when I start messing around with the part that the monitor plugs into sometimes I can get it working if I take it out and put it back in and now its getting worse I'm not sure if its called a video card, but anyway is that part going bad...

Serious problems giving my girlfriend an orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old male and have been with my girlfriend for only a few months recently. Long story short is we were together for a year before we broke things off almost a year ago. During that year we had sex multiple times a week, but would never orgasm. I tried different positions, scenes,...

View more questions Search