Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OBXbeachbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Does anyone remember.
    Maybe someone out there can help me with this, does anyone remember a children's TV show called Zoobaleezoo (not sure if I spelled it correctly)? I know that where I live (Central Pennsylvania) it was aired on PBS in the mornings. Does anyone know if it is available on DVD? The last I heard, Hallmark bought the rights to it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Zoboomafoo maybe?

PBS - Zoboomafoo
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
    No, it was zoobaleezoo. My favorite show as a child. It had a ballerina kangaroo, a painter lion, a musical cocatiel and a jaguar that narrarated... It is not listed as available when I search netflix.. no release date is given
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Found it, spelling was an issue:
    Amazon.com: Used and New: Zoobilee Zoo:Land of Rhymes & Other

Zoobilee-Zoo Store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you remember [ 4 Answers ]

Does Ne-body know the name of a show about a super hero bug it kind of like power ranger but he looks like a bug

Can't remember this one [ 2 Answers ]

It was in the 80's that I seen the movie.It starts in the desert like future.There are people that play a brutal game.They have cains , sticks and a skull.There are to teams that compete for the skull.Sticks and chains are used to get the skull to their post and win.The story is about a drifter who...

Just can't remember the name [ 4 Answers ]

This is going to be very short and without much detail. The only thing I can remember was the music vid from what I remember it was a cartoon vid and there was a city under attack by weird guys and a robot flew out of the city and a big fight started and a t the end of the vid the city rises and...

Please help me remember [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the artist name and title of the song with the following lyrics: "What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I'm gonna have some fun. And what do you consider fun? Fun natural fun." "i'm in heaven with my boyfriend my lucky boyfriend theres no beginning and there is...

View more questions Search