Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adelusi Modupe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2015, 11:17 PM
    Geometrical similar figures
    The radius of a new cylinder is 1.5 times the radius of the original. If the original aquarium required 37.5 litres of water, how much will the new one require
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2015, 10:06 AM
    What is the formula for the volume of a cylinder? What effect does increasing radius have? Do some trial runs with numbers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geometrical optics [ 0 Answers ]

In a three dimensional coordinate system a concave mirror of radius of curvature 40 cm is placed at x=80cm. An object placed at origin is given a velocity V=(9i+6j+3k)cm per sec. find out the magnitude of velocity od its image?

Physics geometrical optics [ 0 Answers ]

A converging lens has a focal length of 20.0 cm. Locate the image for object distances of (a) 40.0 cm, (b) 20.0 cm, and (c) 10.0 cm. For each case, state whether the image is real or virtual and upright or inverted. Find the magnification in each case.

When would FIFO, LIFO and weight average give similar profit figures? [ 0 Answers ]

When would FIFO, LIFO and weight average give similar profit figures?

Geometrical optics [ 0 Answers ]

A small object is located 30.6 cm in front of a concave mirror with a radius of curvature of 40.9 cm. So the question is Where will the image be formed? I thought I use this equation to solve 1/do + 1/di= 1/f I solved for R by using f=(1/2)R and got 20.45 I then plug that in with all my...

Geometrical Axiomatics: [ 2 Answers ]

The awareness of oneself and the environment is in perpetual flux. The development of mathematics and physical science gradually showed that there were logical inconsistencies between the Euclidean definitions and postulates and, in 1809, the German mathematician, David Hilbert, resolved those...

View more questions Search