Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jchampio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2015, 10:09 PM
    18 weeks pregnant pain when coughing deep breathing
    I am 18 weeks pregnant. I have had a cold/allergy symptoms for around 2 months (productive cough), my physician had me taking dayquil, when that did not work clariton. Now he has prescribed me azithromycin tripak. I am on day 2. The cough is still annoying as ever, it is a big/violent cough. The last two days I begun having pain when coughing under my right breast. There are no bruises, and I have not injured myself. The pain is progressing, it is a 10 when coughing and a consistent 6-7 just breathing, moving etc. I am not short of breath, my pulse ox is 96, with a heart rate around 100-120. I am trying to avoid ER but beginning to run out of options, esp since my Dr is out for 2 weeks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2015, 12:48 AM
    What type of doctor are you going to? Perhaps time for respiratory expert

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Having coughing and breathing issues [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my doctor 3 weeks ago, I was told I had a sinus infection which irritated my asthma. I was given antibiotics and steroid shots, and scripts and told to use the nebulizer every 4 hours. 6 days later, no better, pulled muscles in my stomach from coughing, go back to doctor. was given cough...

What's this pain? (30 weeks pregnant) [ 0 Answers ]

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Tonight I was having some cramping in my lower belly like menstural cramps so I took a warm shower to try to ease the cramps. But now the cramps seem to radiate from my lower belly to my lower back and I feel slight prusure coming and going in my pelvic bone area....

Coughing up phelgm and blood 40 weeks pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 40 weeks actually due today. I am sick I had a head cold and it dripped into my chest and now I am coughing up green phlegm and sometimes it has blood in it. What should I do? My doctor is not in the office

20 weeks Pregnant-In pain! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having LOTS of pain on my right side... close to my hip for the last 3 days... I might just be stretching, but it gets worse as the day goes on. When I bend over to pick something up off the floor it hurts.. When I Pick up my daughter is hurts. If I touch the spot it hurts. Is this...

Trouble breathing (coughing a lot) [ 2 Answers ]

I have felt like I have phlegm in my chest lately (if that's possible), my chest has felt tight lately and I have always coughed a lot, what might this mean?

View more questions Search