Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aazndj Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 12, 2007, 09:48 AM
    What should I do
    I have 2 kids and they're twins named kelsy and caileb and there only 6 months old and the mom left me alone to go with some other guy and now I'm by myself with them no one will help me and I love them so much but I'm working so hard to keep them healthy and I lost 40 pounds because I put them before me and I want them to have good life but how am I suposet to give that to them without a mom and how am I suppose to give them that when I'm always working and I'm never there to see them my parents help me out by watching them but that's it

I need help and I want to see them a lot more than I have latly and I want them to have every thing I didn't have but the problem is that I'm 16 and I have school to so what should I do please help me out
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Do you live in the states? You should get child support from the mother and you should get government help. You can get free insurance for the kids, and you can get help for groceries, milk, diapers etc. You are young, but you can do this. Don't give up yet.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 12, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Yes call the social service office in your county.
    happybisaya Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Apr 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
    First go to your local child care services department and apply for subsidized childcare. You can have your mother watch your children and the State Child Care Services will pay her for watching your children, they do it here in Florida. Your mother does not have to be licensed because she is only watching children from one family. Check it out. Or you can have other daycare provider watch your children and use the State subsidy. Also, while you are there, ask them for other benefits. Believe me, there are great single dads out there who raised great kids. They'll grow up so fast before you know it. Enjoy them while they are little. Raising them will get easier everyday as they get older. Gob Bless.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Before this goes any further would you care to tell us all the TRUTH rather than making things up.
    In one of your other posts you say you are alone and MALE, HERE and HERE now here you say you have TWO children and dating.

Now which is it or shall I just remove ALL these posts AND your account.

AMHD will NOT tolerate MISREPRESENTATION of any kind, especially somethig so juvenile.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Oh! I feel so used... I saw the other post about the family issues, but not the dating one... good call CurlyBen... Its posts like these that make people untrustful of others in real situations.. :(

Apr 12, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Before this goes any further would you care to tell us all the TRUTH rather than making things up.
    In one of your other posts you say you are alone and MALE, HERE and HERE now here you say you have TWO children and dating.

AMHD will NOT tolerate MISREPRESENTATION of any kind, especially somethig so juvenile.
    Hi Curlyben,
    I think he is just trying to post on the right forum according to his needs for advice. Give him a break, he is just 16 years old. I think he is driven to this site by the people who are willing to help. Chill out.
    Sincerely,
    Happy Bisaya
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 12:49 PM
    happybisaya, how can THIS be on the right board when it is complete lies ?
    Or maybe the other posts from this member are the lies and this one truth.

Did you bother to have a look at the previous posts I mentioned or anything posted by this member ?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/aazndj.html here's their profile.
    I'd advise you READ before jumping to conclusions.

Also while you're at it reread the site rules, especially #7
    All found here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
    This has happened a few times before and I caught another one. It pissed me off so much and just let the idiot that made the two separate posts and hammered him for it. This reminds me of the post that the one father wanted his bratty daughter to go to boot camp. On his other post he was saying how his daughter is pregnant and he wants to kick her out and force her to have an abortion and if she did not listen to him he is going to beat her. Oh, I absolutely lost it.

Anyway, I know what it is like. Thank you Ben for letting others know about the discreptancy, good thing your on the ball ben. That saves everyone from wasting their valuable time on somebody that is just playing games.

Joe

Apr 12, 2007, 01:20 PM
    happybisaya, how can THIS be on the right board when it is complete lies ?
    Or maybe the other posts from this member are the lies and this one truth.

Did you bother to have a look at the previous posts I mentioned or anything posted by this member ?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/aazndj.html here's their profile.
    I'd advise you READ before jumping to conclusions.

Also while you're at it reread the site rules, especially #7
    All found here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules

Hi Curlyben,
    How do you know that he is lying when I find nothing in his post that are contradicting to the other?
    _____
    I looked at all his post in his profile and I see nothing wrong with it beside a teenager talking. His post in the "relationship", he was asking about his relationship with a girl. Then in his post in the "Mental and Emotional Health", he is asking for help because nobody wants him around.
    ______
    His profile said that he is 16 years old.
    _____
    Rule #7 said that "do not misrepresent yourself". Like I said, I do not think that he is misrepresenting himself.
    _____
    Please enlighten me on his misrepresentation. This kid just needs our help.

Sincerely,
    Happy Bisaya
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Bisaya, Hmm I find reading entire posts is a very useful skill to have.
    I summerised things in posts #6 on this thread.

Apr 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Bisaya, Hmm I find reading entire posts is a very useful skill to have.
    I summerised things in posts #6 on this thread.
    Curlyben, Hmm post #6 on this thread is by alkalineangel, do you mean Hmm post #8? I read it that is why I answered you on post #10, spaced according to each line of you previous post (#10). I was wondering if there was any other post that I have not read yet and that you have accessed to. Over and out already Curlyben. If you could not prove that this kid has misrepresented himself.
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Ok so post #5, does it really matter?

As I say reading and comprehension are excellent skills.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:45 PM

This says it all. Even his profile says it all.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happybisaya
    Curlyben, Hmm post #6 on this thread is by alkalineangel, do you mean Hmm post #8? I read it that is why I answered you on post #10, spaced according to each line of you previous post (#10). I was wondering if there was any other post that I have not read yet and that you have accessed to. Over and out already Curlyben. If you could not prove that this kid has misrepresented himself.
    You know what if you actually read through the whole post you would see that curlyben does know what he is talking about and there is a reason why he intervened in the post. If you can not see that but everybody can maybe it is time for you to stop posting on this thread. Just my thoughts on this matter.

Joe

Apr 12, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Ok so post #5, does it really matter ?!

As I say reading and comprehension are excellent skills.

Post #7 is the answer to post #5. Over and out. Oh, I think I said that already. I guess my comprehension is off.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happybisaya
    Post #7 is the answer to post #5. Over and out. Oh, I think I said that already. I guess my comprehension is off.
    Now your starting to really piss me off. Over and out, what kind of crap is that. Over and out this, up your a--.

Your comprehension is completely off.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
    4 posts with different facts is a good indication of deceit to me for sure.
    There are 4 different posts each saying something different. If we were to believe a 16 year old in school and working with 2 g/f's and an ex, and 2 kids!!
    They were written to close together if you check the times and dates for there not to be just a way to generate attention, Good catch Ben.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Just so we al know most people put exactly the same post in different categories when they are unsure where it belongs. This was not the case with this poster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What next [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently finished my bachelors in computer science but I I see myself no where in order to get a satisfying job, people tell me to specialize in one particular field(like either networking, programming, dba, etc) Can you just help me.

What goes on? [ 2 Answers ]

wat goes on inside a guys head, when he likes a girl?

What shall I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I Have Loved This Guy For 2 Years Now... And He Knows But Still He Dose Everything To Hurt Me Instead Of Calling Me He Call Some Other Chick I Sit At Night Crying... And Hoping That He Wil Soon Come To Me... But Nothing... I Can't Take It Anymore He Is My First Love Crush... I Ave Done Very Thing...

What could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I ave a couple of bumps outside my vagina... they don't pain and they don't itch... could that be herpes?

What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Okie Dokie! To start with, There is this guy that I like. He really likes me too!:D We were kind of talking for awhile last yr. But then I decided that I wanted to stay single instead of date him!:confused: honestly don't know why I didn't just go for it with him! We like each other so much! He...

View more questions Search